ERP Senior Advisor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ERP Senior Advisor for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Representing IT on the ERP Program Governance Committee;
- Providing technology strategy and architectural leadership for the Program; and,
- Acting as champion for the IT strategy and architecture to ensure the implementation of an integrated, robust ERP solution which is responsive to change and supports the delivery of the business strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Business;
- Deep understanding of SAP products, technologies, and competencies;
- Large scale SAP or other ERP delivery experience;
- Experience in a consulting Advisory role;
- Experience with Enterprise architecture, ideally utilizing SAP product set;
- Business case and roadmap development experience;
- Experience with IT strategy development;
- Proven experience providing oversight for multiple, concurrent IT software development deliverables;
- Proven experience managing the evaluation, selection, delivery and performance of technology solution providers and offerings;
- Understanding and familiarity with standard IT process and ERP solutions;
- Experience with application development in a cloud environment;
- Knowledge of industry trends, market forces, regulatory environment and business strategy with the ability to translate business strategy into architectural requirements;
- Proven experience creating business-oriented presentations to communicate rationale for IT investments;
- Team leadership experience; and,
- Experience with relationship development at senior levels.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.