Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for a two (2) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide insight and expert technical advice on complex/large projects;
- Deliver a customized solution by assessing client requirements and translating them into a technical framework;
- Work in conjunction with the client and functional solution designers to arrive at the recommended solution;
- Assist senior management in meetings and presentations;
- Work closely with groups in an environment with a mix of old and new applications using existing and new micro services to build applications that meet business and enterprise architecture requirements; and,
- Ensure the oversight and coordination of dependencies across the project to resolve or escalate conflicts.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- In-depth understanding of current and emerging technologies including micro service architecture, Web services (SOAP, REST), Single Page Applications (SPA) , IBM MQ, Data Base(Oracle, MySQL) and Application Servers and how other enterprises are using them to build systems;
- Experience in using both traditional Software development and SDLC as well as emerging methods, such as DevOps and Scrum, that are optimized for agility; and,
- Proven ability to interact with customers to transfer customer needs into something that can be put into a design or user story and implemented by developers into a digital application.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.