Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Estimating, planning, managing and ensuring quality of all his/her own tasks and reporting on progress;
- Participating in sprint planning, design, coding, unit testing and sprint reviews;
- Collaborating closely with other team members and sharing responsibility for the overall efforts that the team committed to;
- Interacting with UX/Content and Product Owners to clarify requirements;
- Ensuring flexibility in accepting outstanding work items, be they development or test, in order to help the team, achieve sprint goals;
- Understanding and interpreting functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents; and,
- Designing, developing and unit testing technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Completed post-secondary education in computer science or engineering;
- Three to five (3-5) years’ development experience;
- Ability to be a self-starter who can multi-task;
- Experience with full stack development; although emphasis on this job is front-end (an asset);
- Responsive design experience such as Media Queries (an asset);
- Knowledge of Spring WebFlow and JSON (an asset);
- Experience with foundation front-end framework (an asset);
- Experience developing Restful services (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of Mendix (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.