Business Transformation Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Transformation Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin December 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Transformation Analyst
- Contribute to initiatives that are intended to transform all aspects of the organization to improve services and operations;
- Gather information within the Company by conducting discovery workshops, and transforming this information into a comprehensive delivery plan;
- Conduct strategic discovery workshops of Company’s service lines
- Review discovery workshop outputs to understand the current state of the Company’s and its stakeholders and reflect current state information to the workshop participants using a value-added future state road-map for review;
- Build out the road-map to a 3-year plan detailing human and financial resources required, milestone dates and associated deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Transformation Analyst
- At least five years of experience of working preferably in a public sector setting;
- Ability to consult with multiple stakeholders, present many sources of information in a clear and comprehensive state and provide a plan for future use are key competencies required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.