Solution Architect (SAP)
Eagle is currently seeking a Solution Architect for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing Functional Specification for accuracy and completeness;
- Working with delivery teams to determine configure (SAP) vs. custom code solutions;
- Identifying gaps and opportunities in the desired IT target architecture causing solution delivery issues;
- Working with project and delivery teams to create architectural capability that can be combined with other building blocks to deliver architectures and solutions;
- Managing ad hoc requests from corporate teams for background, trend analysis, and document review;
- Acting as guide/mentor to developers for new technology or approach to standards based development in SAP and non-SAP systems;
- Ensuring new SAP and non-SAP based solutions are properly inserted in the Application Landscape and works together with the existing environments and other applications;
- Leading the assessment, design, and development of the overall IT project solution architecture based on business requirements defined by the project team’s business analysis, EA standards, and roadmaps;
- Creating and maintaining project architecture artifacts in compliance with the solution architecture process and methodology;
- Understanding solution implications for assigned projects and recommend appropriate solutions or exceptions that balance business risk with enterprise architecture requirements;
- Coordinating and applying a set of domain architectures to deliver the overall project solution architecture;
- Ensuring the as built solution is consistent with the defined solution architecture;
- Identifying opportunities for the development of solutions that combine knowledge of the target business architecture, general technological options, and process facilitation techniques;
- Ensuring that all artifacts produced correspond to and enhance the enterprise architecture;
- Partnering with Infrastructure Architects to understand Enterprise infrastructure as well as understand the connections to business partners;
- Participating in infrastructure maintenance, planning, and root cause analysis reviews; and,
- Coordinating with IT department, business partners, and IT contacts on the technical cutover rehearsals and actual cutover.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent;
- Eight plus (8+) years of experience in IS;
- Experience and/or formal training in architectural design and common industry frameworks (SAP certifications, TOGAF, DODAF, EACOE, ZIF, etc.);
- Analytical and contextualization skills (i.e. ability to "connect the dots");
- Experience in requirements analysis and design of technical solutions ranging in scope and size from $100K to multi-million dollar engagements;
- Experience in SAP Technical Architecture, ERP RICEFW Deployment;
- Experience in Service-oriented Technical Architecture;
- Broad experience with a wide range of SAP solutions and knowledge of integrating SAP Business Suites and Solutions with custom build and third party solutions;
- Knowledge of process improvement approaches;
- Experience in Cross Application Business Process Modeling;
- Experience with estimating the impact of solution alternatives — both financial and nonfinancial;
- Professional presentation and demeanor as well as good customer liaison skills;
- Communication and influencing ability at working levels;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Advanced interpersonal skills; and,
- Proven problem solving abilities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.