Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking an Operations Analyst. This a great opportunity to work with a great organization for a six (6) month contract position to begin immediately in Toronto.
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
Product Specialist for Client Portal (50%):
In this capacity, the Senior Operations Analyst is required to act as a single point of contact liaising with internal and external stakeholders in supporting the application. The role assumes the overall accountability for supporting the application including documenting and maintaining support procedures and policies, coordination of change intake, incident escalations, UAT and release management.
- General Support: Perform day to day support of the application through liaising with internal and external support partners. Prioritize requests and channel them to appropriate supports partners;
- Incident Management: Coordinate the end to end incident resolution lifecycle including tracking and communicating with internal stakeholders at regular intervals;
- Enhancements: Participate and consult on changes, projects, and initiatives (new products, regulatory changes, system implementations, etc.);
- Support system upgrades, test case creation and testing (UAT). Co-ordinate the intake process with the operations and technology teams including vendor to ensure the change requests are properly scheduled and tracked;
- Procedures and Policies Develop and maintain support procedures including process flow and decision points pertaining to the Client Web Portal. Engage in continuous process improvements in an effort to improve customer service experience; and,
- DR / BCP and Audit: Define, coordinate and participate in BCP / DR exercises and support an internal and external audit of the application.
Business and Process Analyst (50%):
The Senior Operations Analyst will perform the role of a Business and Process Analyst for Private Banking applications. The role will assume ownership of all business processes; providing the documentation framework, development, delivery and maintenance of new and existing business processes including consulting for projects with scoping, requirements definition, test cases creation, and UAT.
- This role is accountable for analyzing, evaluating, designing and documenting business processes and workflow mapping across all LOBs within Private Banking through the engagement of people, process and technology;
- This role is responsible for examining existing processes, evaluating them within the context of organizational goals and proposing changes or enhancements to help achieve those goals;
- Ensure industry best practices are applied for the business process mapping with high-quality deliverables aligned with the business objectives and technology roadmap;
- Identify failure points and risks within the existing processes and provide a recommendation for process enhancements and roadmaps for future state by coordinating with multiple functional areas, by conducting a detailed analysis of end-to-end business processes; and,
- Understand business needs and model and be able to translate it into operational processes with supporting policies and procedures.
- A keen eye for detail and analytical skills;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing business support for client facing applications. People that have supported private banking applications will be given the first choice. Applications like global plus, Charles river are the applications;
- They must have experience with the end to end development (Ideation, design, development, QA, testing, and implementation);
- Minimum 3 years experience analyzing business requirements and working with a technology team to deliver results;
- Minimum 3 years experience documenting processes and procedures;
- User Acceptance testing experience;
- Competent with Visio for documenting process maps;
- University degree or college diploma;
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and problem resolution;
- Previous discretionary management experience would be an asset;
- Private Banking/Wealth or asset management experience would be an asset;
- Experience with Nimbus or other process documentation tools;
- Knowledge of Wealth Management business and systems;
- Knowledge of Global Plus or Charles River;
- Change Management experience;
- Canadian Securities Course certifications would be an asset;
- Release Management;
- Demonstrated leadership and application of judgment with process change/documentation;
- Takes initiative;
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Independent self-starter with strong interpersonal skills;
- Clear and concise with strong oral and written communication skills;
- Open to sharing information;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- University degree or college diploma; and,
- CS is preferred for this role.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58181