Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with various Team Managers, Leads, and Project Delivery resources to coordinate the development of various implementation plans;
- Participating in design and workflow sessions as appropriate in order to gain an understanding of the implementation material;
- Developing the support strategy and support model for various implementations;
- Scheduling resources to provide support during implementations;
- Working with partners to plan and schedule their support during implementations;
- Developing detailed activation plans for the implementations with relevant cutover tasks;
- Developing reporting on the status of implementation and activation, to be presented to leaders;
- Supporting the Leads and liaise closely with dependent projects in order to ensure that implementation and activation activities are aligned and communicated;
- Understanding and coordinating the management of dependencies between teams for the specific go-lives and communicating these dependencies effectively;
- Understanding outstanding work and issues that may affect the go-lives and tracking and monitoring these in the implementation plan;
- Working with Sustainment resources, ensuring that the specifics of implementation are communicated, including timing, scope of go-live, and any unique or specific workflows/build associated with that implementation; and,
- Acting as a champion on and for the entire project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Direct, multiple experiences with similar work for system go-lives or facility openings;
- The ability to travel and work from different locations; and,
- The ability to work flex and extended hours.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.