Payroll Administrators - (2)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking two (2) Payroll Administrators. This a great opportunity to work with one of Canada’s leaders in the telecom industry for two (2) month contract position to begin immediately in Toronto.
We are looking for two Payroll Administrators that will be supporting the Payroll Team Lead on issues of overpayments. Once the Team Lead identifies the overpayment, the Payroll Admin will do a deeper dive into calculating the overpayments.
Here’s what you will be responsible for:
- Calculation and processing overpayments;
- Identify updates required to T4's/RL1's;
- Escalates issues of processes/procedures as appropriate;
- Adheres to internal and external audit requirements;
- Maintain discretion in matters of confidentiality;
- Analysis of ad hoc reports for accuracy;
- Helps identify and implement ideas for improving processes/tasks/activities;
- Maintain SOP documentation and processes; and,
- Additional duties as required.
- Six plus (6+) months of HRMS/HRIS processing experience in a high volume operation;
- Experience in the HCM outsourcing or consulting industry preferred;
- Experience with an HR System (HCM preferred, or Kronos) or any other time and attendance system;
- Requires an understanding of HRSS back-office;
- Ability to resolve employee issues and provide superior customer service to business partners;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, technically and effectively with business partners;
- Experience working in a case management system is preferred;
- Skilled at working within a Workflow Management Tool and related reports preferred;
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency at an intermediate level in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent strong experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word;
- Experience with Microsoft Access database is a HUGE asset;
- High school or equivalent work experience required;
- Experience handling complex employee relations issues;
- Experience in change management within complex organizations;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and achieve set goals and objectives
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58173