Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Programmer/Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in the various stages of software development for complex web applications;
- Participating in the development of the solution including design, ideation and technological choices; and,
- Participating in the creation of a strategy and vision for the front-end project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or college diploma in computer science;
- Advanced French and functional knowledge of English;
- Five (5) years hands-on experience in front-end Web development;
- Mastery of at least one of the following technologies: Vue.js, Angular or ReactJS;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, GIT, Webpack and NPM;
- Development experience with support for multiple web browsers;
- Knowledge of Docker;
- Familiarity with MacOS and Unix-based systems;
- Understanding of the principles of accessibility for the Web;
- Familiarity with Photoshop or another image editor; and,
- Sense of aesthetics and attention to detail.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.