Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Data Analyst. This a great opportunity to work with one of Canada’s leaders in the financial industry for a twelve (12) month contract position to begin immediately in Toronto.
The successful candidate will join the Marketing Analytics group within Marketing, of which Campaign Analytics is a key component. Marketing Analytics is a dynamic, innovative team who supports the central marketing function within Financial Group. It is one of four pillars within the Enterprise Customer Data & Analytics (ECD&A) centre of expertise:
- Marketing Analytics: Marketing strategy/performance analytics, targeting, and List creation to drive high performance marketing strategies; Marketing ROI and campaign-based measurement; Customer level enterprise scorecards, for key business and customer segments;
- Enterprise Customer Information Management: Data infrastructure, platform and data management expertise; marketing technology application management; enterprise customer data strategy and integration;
- Advanced Analytics: Predictive analytics, big data analytics, and visualization innovation in support of marketing and enterprise objectives;
- Outreach and Business Development: Communication of analytical capabilities to the enterprise and establishment of analytical communities to drive advancement of capabilities;
Your goal as team member on the Campaign Analytics team is to design and execute Marketing campaigns that promote a broad range of deposit solutions for our customers. If you are driven by helping stakeholders understand data, love when the latest direct marketing campaign results are available, and continually strive to challenge the "process status quo" to make work flows run as efficiently as possible – this is the role for you. You will be part of an advisory & execution team dedicated to the various direct-to-consumer channels in which customers are delivered high impact marketing promotions
Success in this role will be achieved by:
- Translating key Acquisition and Account Management business objectives into insight rich experiments that drive marketing ROI;
- Execute campaigns (i.e., list creation) efficiently and with excellence;
- Ensure that campaign results can be actioned by providing high value campaign reporting;
- Work in a consultative role to provide "value-added" insights in the form of analysis, interpretation and advice of campaign reporting; and,
- Your success will be predicated on your ability to forge strong partnerships, communicate effectively, deliver on-time, and continuously strive for increased efficiency.
- Five (5) to seven plus (7+) years of experience as a BI & Reporting/Campaign/Data Analyst in a direct marketing, consulting, analytics, or agency-side role in financial services/telecom (or other high volume direct marketing industries);
- Knowledge of SQL & SAS (knowledge of databases & data structures; knowledge of vendors & file format requirements);
- Previous experience with Marketing Campaign/List mgt./Reporting;
- Experience designing successful direct marketing experiments;
- Familiar with direct marketing principles (Predictive Models, Experiment Design, A/B testing Sample Size calculations, Net Performance Measurements, etc.);
- Degree in business, science, engineering, or quantitative discipline;
- Previous experience working with data & lettershop service providers woud be an asset;
- Track record of delivering successful initiatives on time and on budget;
- Knowledge of how campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses through the use of programming tools such as SAS;
- Technical and detail oriented;
- A project management mindset to help deliver on time to specifications;
- Pragmatic decision maker blending a mix of intellect, experience and street smarts;
- A profit driven mindset; and,
- A passion for campaign analytics.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 581165