Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Replace the analytics solutions delivered by the CAIS data warehouse with the BCCDW;
- Implement all necessary reporting against the BCCDW;
- Perform knowledge transfer between the analysts and the Company data analytics team to support the collaborative approach required for a successful project;
- Ensure the analysts have the necessary knowledge, training and access to perform their analyses in a timely manner using the BCCDW and tools.
- Provide business analysis for the Company CST Project (starting with the Data Warehouse project) which will include:
- documentation of current processes, exceptions and anticipated (future) processes
- documentation of existing reports and analytics
- development of specifications for reporting and analytical development
- Gather and document user requirements
- Support the development of proof of concept
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- Understanding of clinical and operational processes in hospitals and tertiary care facilities;
- Experience working with health care data for analytics purposes;
- B.Sc. in health care or health related discipline or equivalent work experience;
- Experience gathering and documenting analytics requirements;
- Experience collaborating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders such as program managers, data custodians, patient quality directors, health authorities and MoH analysts and managers to deliver Data Warehouse and analytics solutions and communicate requirements to the development team;
- Experience in developing and executing test plans for validation of project deliverables;
- Experience identifying issues with data and working out optimal solutions with appropriate stakeholders;
- Working knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts and data modelling for analytic purposes.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with CST project;
- Knowledge and experience with the Company operations, analytics and reporting.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.