Eagle is currently seeking a System Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing and mapping systems;
- Developing a company business glossary;
- Data modelling;
- Iteratively designing and developing interfaces as required;
- Managing system and business requirements;
- Documenting design changes and enhancement requirements for interface development and systems enhancement;
- Developing technical specifications related to system design;
- Developing system use cases;
- Developing functional and non-functional specifications for new applications or enhancements to existing applications;
- Experience developing solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions;
- Controlling solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers;
- Analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing specifications;
- Studying current practices and suggesting design modifications; and,
- Validating results by testing programs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Good understanding of applicable business systems, interface development, usability concepts, and industry requirements;
- Technical skills in analytics, process mapping, gap analysis between systems, integration by working collaboratively with business units and technical teams;
- Ability to interpret client needs and scopes technical architecture based on evaluating conceptual, logical, and physical data models, entity relationships, and functional data structures in relation to the current business need;
- Solid understanding of integration activities through the entire software development life cycle between the local systems and national system;
- Ability to analyze thoroughly and propose effective solutions for interface projects and problems;
- Experience and knowledge of WSDLs, ESB and WebServices;
- Ability to work under minimal guidance of senior integration team members, designs routing, mapping, and scripting logic for interfaces;
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communications skills and ability to maintain an overall knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and common programing tools;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Working knowledge and experience utilizing technologies such as IIB (IBM Integration Bus), IBM Infosphere Information Server Enterprise Edition, IBM Case Manager, IBM Master Data Manager, Reference Data Manager and Identity Insights;
- Working knowledge and experience using Cognos, Tableau, SPSS, I2, SQL Server and DB2; and,
- Business experience in regulatory/securities activities and knowledge of the Securities Act and other related compliance legislation (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.