Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Project Manager. This a great opportunity to work with one of Canada’s leaders in the financial industry for a twelve (12) month contract position to begin immediately in Toronto.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Project Management experience - managing/directing teams, project professionals, project delivery and related functions (financials, process/practice management, corporate performance management, SLM, etc.) – 10+ years;
- Project Management for scheduled application releases – 2+ years;
- Banking/Financial Industry experience as a PM for Application Delivery – 2+ years;
- Experience managing budgets of $2MM minimum – 3+ years;
- Agile methodology experience (participating in agile ceremonies, scrums, sprints) – 2+ years;
- Waterfall methodology for deployment – 5+ years;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint) - 5+ years;
- Excellent communication skills.
- PMP or similar certification would be an asset; and,
- Payments application experience as a PM would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58151