Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a QA Analyst. This a great opportunity to work with one of Canada’s leading financial institutions for a twelve (12) month contract position to begin immediately in downtown Toronto.
The ideal candidates will have seven (7) to ten (10) years of Agile experience with excellent automation skills that they can bring to the table. You should be a team player who can raise issues and risks and speak up during agile ceremonies/sprints/scrum meetings.
Knowledge & Skills:
- University or College degree;
- QA Experience of eight plus (8+) years;
- Finance Industry experience one and a half (1.5+) years;
- API Automation testing with SOAPUI – 1+ years;
- API Automation testing with SOAtest – 1+ years;
- Selenium (Java) for automation – 2+ years;
- Salesforce CRM – 1+ years; and,
- Agile environment experience, being involved in agile ceremonies – 2+ years
Nice to have assets:
- Previous financial experience;
- Experience with Confluence;
- Previous experience with Jira; and,
- Object-oriented programming (Java, C++).
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58142