Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- System implementation, operational support, and incident management response as required for Information Security systems;
- Working with IT Operations on the alignment and implementation of Information Security recommendations; and,
- Working on Assigned Information Technology projects as the Information Security Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University/College Degree/Diploma in IT or at least three (3) years working experience, or a combination of training and working experiences in Information Security;
- At least three (3) years of combined IT related experience in different roles including IT Administration and Support, Project Administration, Documentation maintenance, IT Security Administration and Security Support in the following areas: Computer Operations, Application Development, Network, Operating System Support, Architecture and Database Management within a distributed environment running Windows, AIX, Linux, and OSX;
- Professional designation: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CBRM, CoBit Certification (desired but not required);
- Previous financial industry experience would be an asset;
- Previous IT development and implementation experience;
- Good working knowledge and experience in at least one (1) or many of the following areas pertaining to Information Security:
- Security Event Management, IDS/IPS;
- Email filtering;
- Application scanning software;
- Forensic software;
- Risk Management and Assessment software etc.;
- Experience in mobile technologies including Enterprise Mobility Management (MDM), Blackberry, Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile will be an asset;
- Knowledge and ability in application, web, or mobile development will be an asset;
- Knowledge and experience in performing forensic investigations will be an asset;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio;
- Unix (AIX), Windows Technical Security background operational experience may be substituted;
- Identity and Access Management experience i.e. Active Directory (programming or operation);
- SAP Identity Manager, SAP CUA, SSO Designations;
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with administration experience and office support focusing on customer satisfaction;
- The ability to cross train fellow team members;
- Willingness to learn and to match challenges from new technology and research in the area of Information Security and Business Resiliency;
- The ability to conduct presentations and convey ideas from research;
- Exceptional communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex and technical issues in clear and concise language;
- The ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and tactfully with both business-oriented executives and technology-oriented personnel; and,
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a collaborative team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.