Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the customer relationship between IS and specific business areas;
- Supporting, maintaining, enhancing, and/or upgrading a portfolio of custom and package applications;
- Analyzing requests for new functionality and documenting business cases to justify new application investments;
- Developing estimates of effort for design of new and/or modification to existing application components;
- Designing application components to automate and streamline business processes and functions;
- Business area planning that includes scheduling and management of application projects;
- Understanding the architecture of the applications within the groups portfolio;
- Planning, assigning, and monitoring daily work assignments for Systems Analysts, Developers, and Developer Analysts;
- Developing and maintaining technical specifications and documentation;
- Troubleshooting and repairing problems that occur in the everyday use of an application; and,
- Developing cost estimates for the annual IS capital and sustainment budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree in Computer Sciences is preferred;
- Eight plus (8+) years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst and Systems Analyst;
- Exceptional Project Management skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in business modeling, process modeling, data modeling, and effort/cost modeling and estimating;
- Demonstrated proficiency in N-tier application analysis, design and development using the appropriate development environments and tools (Active Directory, MS VB.NET/ASP.Net, MS SSRS, middleware tools (Oracle FUSION SOA and Informatica), MS Power BI, PHP, Remedy, Orchestrator, Powershell, Tableau Reporting, and/or Oracle 11C and 12C and PL/SQL;
- Proficiency with SQL and database query tools such as SQL Developer and/or SQL+;
- General understanding of the software repackaging process;
- Familiarity with software license agreements, usage compliance, and contract negotiations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly developed analytical skills; and,
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.