Eagle is currently seeking a .NET Developer for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in supporting and enhancing the portfolio of Corporate Applications;
- Analyzing, designing, and developing applications;
- Developing and maintaining functional/technical specifications and documentation;
- Troubleshooting problems that occur in the everyday use of applications;
- Fixing program bugs and/or data errors identified during troubleshooting;
- Managing multiple tasks at the same time with high levels of effectiveness; and,
- Handling complex work.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study;
- Demonstrated proficiency in N-tier application analysis, design, and development using Microsoft VB.NET/ASP.Net, Web Services/APIs;
- Experience with SSRS, SQL, and reporting in Oracle and Microsoft database environments;
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Developer;
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, team, and communication skills; and,
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.