Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Campaign Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month contract position, to begin immediately in downtown Toronto.
Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
The Campaign/Report Analyst will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis and reporting on business performance activities;
- Collaboration with internal teams to develop advanced analysis and modeling methods to drive deeper insight and identify revenue opportunities based on information gathering of current trends, competition, and strategy;
- Provide financial and operational support to monitor the business;
- Build collaborative relationships across Sales, Marketing, Finance, and all corporate stakeholders;
- Maintain a collaborative understanding of business priorities, products, and solutions;
- Document the technical details of a given Leads Management program in the appropriate format; and,
- Develop code to execute program data requirements and prepare appropriate input files for each of the Campaign Production & Development processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Two (2) to five (5) years of prior experience within Campaign delivery execution;
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server management and development, including SSIS packages, DBA functions, advanced query construction, etc.;
- Previous experience in applying statistical techniques;
- Strong Data analysis skill set;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail;
- Get the business requirement and translate them into a technical solution for work;
- Intermediate SAS enterprise guide (EG) experience;
- Prior experience with IBM campaign/Unica;
- Advanced MS Excel skills: Macros, pivot tables and If statements;
- Any product knowledge in credit cards, everyday banking, mortgages;
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Well-developed prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking skills;
- Well-developed problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team; and,
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.