Senior Business Analyst - Finance
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Business Analyst - Finance. This is a permanent career opportunity position in Nanaimo BC.
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst Supervisor - Finance, the Business Analyst develops solutions to business and technology-related problems. This includes analyzing user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve system capabilities. This posting is intended for someone to continue the implementation of an ERP (Acumatica), we are looking for people to perform specific functions under this structure i.e. Manufacturing, Production, Distribution, E-commerce, and Finance.
- Identify project requirements by interfacing with BizTech - Operations or BizTech Global analyze operations; determining project scope; document results;
- Document process flows; create procedure manuals for the functions performed;
- Facilitate technical meetings to define solutions, functional specifications, implementation plans, effort, identify resources and schedule activities;
- Contribute to the development of methods to improve business processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction;
- Develop solutions; work-flowchart and diagrams; study system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications;
- Develop project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs ERP system roll-out; support and development;
- Develop and maintain systems by researching and resolving problems; working closely with IT and finance teams to maintain system integrity and security;
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff;
- Maintain issues log, release log, and decision/ approvals log;
- Contribute to, and support the organization’s Business Intelligence Strategy;
- Understand business unit workflows and how to use technology solution in support of that workflow;
- All other requests that help with the process flow of the facility;
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project; and,
- Work within the SDLC framework.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Must have a post-secondary school degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred;
- Minimum of three (3) years working as a Business Analyst within an ERP;
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements and/ or process workforce;
- Proven ability to effectively use Microsoft Office Applications; especially Excel;
- Experience with project delivery framework, application development and/or program management experience;
- Experience using Acumatica software is an asset;
- Business Analysis skills;
- Extensive functional financial analysis skills;
- Experience with regulations such as GAPP and SOC compliance;
- Knowledge of any past models of SAP or MS Dynamics; and,
- Previous involved with the configuration of financial systems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, give us a call to speak to a recruiter or apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.