Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client who is seeking a Project Manager with a preference for someone who has worked on CRIMS internally-hosted (On-Premise) platform implementations, internal workflows and data interface configurations, as well as CRIMS software upgrades. Could be the same experience with another comparable vendor Trade Order Management systems. Looking to upgrade to Charles River platform.
This is a twelve (12) month contract position to begin immediately in downtown Toronto.
Responsible for the following:
- Managing project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics;
- Budgeting, forecasting and Project Reporting Platform such as Clarity;
- Identify issues and problems and generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis;
- Develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals; and,
- Interacting with senior leadership - LTOs, STOs, and the PMO Head - a candidate could also be interacting with senior business people.
Skills and Qualifications
- Eight plus (8+) years of Project Management experience;
- Prior Charles River project experience;
- Strong Relationship Building and stakeholder management;
- Experience with technology interface;
- Proven experience with vendor management;
- Prior banking/FI/Fintech;
- This project is a vendor solution upgrade. They must be able to manage the vendor;
- They must need to be able to manage the budget (very little differences between actual versus forecasts);
- Possesses advanced communication skills; we are looking for a very well-spoken individual that can communicate with all levels of management;
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals;
- Knowledge of project metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics;
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis;
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio;
- Prior Asset management experience;
- Strong experience in conflict management;
- Have the ability to operate within the senior ranks but also not afraid to get their hands dirty and be hands-on with the project;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Highly organized with good time management skills;
- Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills;
- Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Is able to impact and influence key project participants
• Displays expert team leadership capability and handles conflict resolution professionally;
- University degree in a related field; and,
- PMP – certification would be an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58107