Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Intermediate Project Manager
- Co-lead the Urban Form Business Transformation initiative;
- Work with the project manager, providing project management expertise, and assisting in the management of the overall initiative;
- Responsible for the overall direction on the implementation, execution, control and completion of process improvement projects that are focused on delivery of outcomes;
- Development and maintenance initiative scope, schedules, status reporting, risk management and all key project management artifacts required by the PMO;
- Management of milestones and critical path, ensure deliverables and implementation are as expected;
- Facilitation of communication among all levels within the department;
- Coordinating activities within the process improvement projects to ensure alignment and integration;
- Working with projects integrate change management activities to the overall initiative;
- Coordinating with other business areas to facilitate the initiative related activities (communications, procurement, IT);
- Maintenance of initiative benchmarks and key performance indicators;
- Presentation and facilitation of meetings and/or workshops;
- Coaching team members;
- Applying a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by projects and change efforts.
Skills and Qualifications of an Intermediate Project Manager
- Knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies techniques;
- Demonstrated experience in managing project deliverables (such as project schedules, and status reports), issue and risk management and bringing projects to successful completion;
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives of various sizes simultaneously with proven track record managing end-to-end;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to manage meetings, lead project teams, and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization;
- Can coordinate and identify inter-dependencies between projects;
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Solid understanding of agile methodology - specifically in supporting short term proof of concepts/pilots;
- Flexible and able to adapt to frequent changes and direction; able to work in ambiguous situations;
- Possess good facilitation and negotiation skills;
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships;
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal;
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Knowledge of with change management;
- Experience working in a large organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.