Agile Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Agile Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Scoping project requirements and preparing detailed functional requirements for new and existing products;
- Researching, documenting, and analyzing current systems, processes, and data;
- Researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes as well as enhancing them;
- Analyzing existing reports and data structures and identify new reporting requirements;
- Collaborating with the Software Development team towards the successful testing and implementation of features;
- Participating in driving projects to successful completion, by supporting development teams and end-users in achieving their goals;
- Collaborating with the QA team to test new features from an end-user’s perspective;
- Actively participating in the definition and prioritization of product roadmap items; and,
- Assisting in establishing and implementing necessary training materials across product streams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in IT/Computer Science;
- At least four (4) years of experience in business/systems analysis;
- CBAP certification is an asset;
- Experience in defining requirements and testing;
- Process documentation and modelling experience;
- Experience in the Agile/SCRUM methodology is an asset;
- Strong communication skills, including technical writing skills;
- Business case development skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Effective organizational and planning skills;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, as well as ability to work independently; and, and,
- The ability to effectively present ideas and concepts, enabling stakeholder buy in.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.