Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client who is seeking a Web Developer. This is a six (6) month contract position to begin immediately in Vaughan, ON. with the opportunity to extend.
Responsible for the following:
- Work on web application development projects
- Design, build and maintain SQL data layers
- Design, build and maintain APIs
- Resolve bugs and provide support for existing applications
- Work with business users and create business requirements
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and Web APIs;
- Proficient in SQL (Design, Tuning, T-SQL), Entity Framework, ADO.NET;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL 2016 and Jason in SQL;
- Experience with KendoUI and Bootstrap;
- Experience with ETL solutions;
- Expert in XML and Web Services;
- Familiar with Azure Functions, Azure Storage Services, Azure SQL(PaaS) or Managed Instance;
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server;
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Object Oriented Programming and Design;
- At least 5 years of experience in web development;
- Strong time management and organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraint of timelines;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- Passionate about user experience;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Good communication skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a highly-integrated team.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58101