Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client who is seeking an Agile Coach. This is a nine (9) month contract position to begin immediately in Mississauga ON.
Responsible for the following:
Reporting to the PMO Coach – Agile Practice, the Agile Coach is responsible for training, guiding and coaching Agile practices and methodologies for teams and individuals. The individual will help identify, mentor and support new Scrum Masters within their area of the organization. In addition, the individual will actively participate and contribute to an Agile Coach Community of Practice that is helping develop the overall Agile practice across the Enterprise
Skills and Qualifications
- Agile Coach: Comprehensive knowledge of coaching Scrum Masters and Agile teams where Agile principles and practices were diligently applied;
- Agile Project Management: Comprehensive knowledge of project/program management including Agile methodologies and tools;
- Financial Management: a strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, financial modeling, ROI development etc.;
- Delivery methodology: knowledge and experience in Scrum / Kanban / iterative development – knowledge of Waterfall delivery would be an asset as we are transitioning from this;
- Candidates with experience over education will be considered;
- Certifications: Agile certification (e.g. CSM, CSPO, SAFe), ITIL foundations (Asset), Change Management certification (Asset);
- Academic: University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field (Asset);
- Experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large Agile initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Experience as an Agile Coach where agile principles, practices, and theory were diligently applied;
- Experience in helping an organization transitioning to Agile practices;
- Experience training individuals and a group of people in Agile practices, methodologies, and tools;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and Axure are an asset;
- Strong coaching/ development/leadership capability and experience;
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team;
- Encourage Agile approaches and ability to iterate and innovate; and,
- Ability to navigate through uncertainty and lead/champion change within the organization.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58100