Software Developer - Client Server
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Software Developer - Client Server. This is a twelve (12) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin immediately.
Looking for a Developer to be involved in various technical mandates:
- Develop and maintain database and ETL scripts in R, SQL, Python;
- Automate manual testing and data entry tasks with Selenium;
- Application analysis, design, and development of internal applications, dashboards, and visualizations;
- Work closely with our Office of the CIO team to review business requirements and feasibility from the technical perspective and to finalize requirements;
- Develop and maintain database and ETL scripts;
- Automate manual testing and data entry tasks with Selenium; and,
- Perform code review written by junior developers on the team.
What you bring to the table:
- Candidate should have some previous experience with Node.JS;
- Two (2) years of experience with Python scripting/development;
- Three (3) years of experience with developing ETL Scripts in R and/or SQL and/or Python;
- Two (2) years of previous experience with Selenium for testing automation;
Working experience with R Shiny, Plot.ly/Dash, Django and, D3.js would all be an added asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56894