Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager with an understanding of operating system and Application systems and should have worked on a migration project. The emigration could be for a data mart project, Operating system or application, but some migration experience is a must. The ideal candidate will also have some technical business system analysis experience combined with PM exp. He/she will be interacting with stakeholders. Excellent communication skills are very important and are the biggest requirement for this role since the candidate will be coordinating with groups of senior people up to executive level. This is a six (6) month contract position to begin immediately.
Responsible for the following:
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals;
- Manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity;
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project;
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules;
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and/or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support;
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project; and,
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
Skills and Qualifications
- The successful candidate will be required to work with and influence senior level leaders and partner with other IT Manager
- Manage a team that consists of 50 to 100 people;
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing large and complex IT projects;
- Full lifecycle development experience;
- Experience with proven project methodology tools. PMI or ITIL certification. Expertise in MS Project, Excel, Visio, and Powerpoint with 5-7 years of experience;
- Excellent Communication skills executive level;
- Project management experience in migration projects;
- Business analysis experience;
- Infrastructure related project management experience;
- PMP certification would be an asset to have;
- Previous banking / financial industry experience; and,
- Solid understanding of requirement gathering and analyzing the data.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58093