Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Application Developer
- Supporting and enhancing applications in the portfolio;
- Working with business stakeholders, analysts, and other TIS resources;
- Analyzing software problems, data issues and workflows and contributing to solutions;
- Coordinating with BAs, and other internal IT groups where required to resolve technical issues;
- Participating in the ongoing refinement of architectural system design and support standards and processes;
- Leveraging experience to identify opportunities to improve business effectiveness through technology;
- Writing software to ensure the technical solution, enhancement or problem has been delivered/solved.
Skills and Qualifications of an Application Developer
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related discipline;
- One to three (1 to 3) years involved in software development in an IT organization;
- Experience in the liquids pipeline business domain;
- Experience with database platforms including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MariaDB, MongoDB;
- Experience with development platforms including Java and MS.Net;
- Experience with development frameworks including Spring Boot, Bootstrap, WPF, and WCF, and Oracle ADF;
- Experience with infrastructure components including Docker, Microservices, and Web Services;
- Build and Release automation experience is an asset;
- Experience working with a DevOps team is an asset, as well as exposure to agile methodologies;
- Ability to listen and articulate ideas verbally and in written formats to a highly technical audience; ability to ask probing questions and deliver technical presentations that have impact;
- Well developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting skills; ability to identify patterns and generate ideas;
- Ability to work well with others and build strong team dynamics; open-mindedness; strong interpersonal skills; ability work with technical resources across time zones.
- Ability to constantly challenge the business’ technical solutions to deliver increasing value in performance, features, cost;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while delivering high quality outcomes; ability to multitask; resourcefulness;
- Ability and willingness to proactively accept and drive change.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.