Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Data Analysts. This a great opportunity to work with one of Ontario’s leading organizations for a six (6) month contract position to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities (High Level):
- Leads and conducts business analysis in order to assess the client’s business problems/opportunities and documents the business requirements in such a way that technology solutions can be determined;
- Leads and conducts business analysis at varying levels of detail, appropriate to the project and phases of the project, aligning with Metrolinx I&IT Project Management Methodology & Gating Process, and standard Systems Development Methodologies;
- Develops strategies, prepares business cases and cost-benefit analysis, and conducts feasibility studies for business I&IT initiatives;
- Conducts business modeling; use case modeling; conceptual and logical data modeling; process and data flow modeling; use case surveys; business rules definition and non-functional requirements definitions for assigned projects;
- Monitors progress, resolves problems and reports regularly to I&IT management and client’s decision makers;
- Defining business processes and related system scope and requirements;
- Documenting functional and non-functional requirements;
- Leading business office involvement in system testing; and,
- Facilitating business process changes associated with system deployment, including allocation of work and resource acquisition.
Key Responsibilities (Granular Level):
- Monitor and maintain data quality excellence for data conversion from legacy system to the target system;
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all documentation of master data processes and procedures;
- Responsible for data accuracy, performing and reporting on periodic audits and data integrity checks;
- Liaise with other departments on process improvement, system design and projects as required;
- Ensure all data discrepancies are communicated to stakeholders;
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders on continuance improvement opportunities;
- Collection and data capturing from multiple sources from stakeholders;
- Align with the data validation process and communicate it to all the stakeholders and other departments; and,
- Special projects as required.
Your experience includes:
- University or College degree with related work experience;
- Self-starter, able to work solo and part of a cross-functional team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication; and,
- Time management and organizational skills.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58088