Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking an Instructional Designer. This is a ten (10) month contract position to begin immediately.
- Accountable for the design and development of learning and performance-focused solutions for business initiatives for the Enterprise;
- The instructional designer will enable the business to achieve visible and measurable improvements to human performance, development and/or productivity and business results;
- All projects require a level of project management and coordination;
- Participate or act as a lead on multiple internal learning projects varying in size and complexity;
- Define project scope, analyze expectations of target audiences, conduct needs assessments, determine learning objectives, describe tasks and activities, estimate the necessary resources, and develop detailed learning plans and timelines;
- Design and develop instructional materials, programs, and processes for both face-to-face and web-based delivery (both asynchronous & synchronous events);
- Write, storyboard and edit learning and performance support interventions;
- Develop measurement and evaluation tools to test the effectiveness of the training developed;
- Advise the design/development team members of the capabilities and limitations of various delivery methods from a design perspective;
- Participate in the design and deployment of overall learning solutions architecture;
- Attend regular project team meetings and provide regular status updates on activities, identifying any issues or challenges;
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts throughout the design and development process for content validation; and,
- Build effective relationships with business partners, ensure that their business needs/objectives are being met/exceeded.
Typical skills required include:
- Five plus (5+) years’ worth of experience within Instructional Designer;
- Strong writing experience;
- Strong creative background;
- Strong time management;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong relationship management and being able to influence key stakeholder;
- They need to have experience with multiple facets within the instructional design. This includes all form of learning;
- Current and relevant knowledge of the instructional design process, learning styles, and instructional techniques;
- Experience in design and development of training for all three main delivery methods: self-directed, facilitated classroom and web-based;
- Proficient in Storyline Articulate;
- Banking/FI is highly preferable;
- Any experience with Ethic and legal compliance background would be an asset;
- Relationship management skills and experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preference for Bachelor of Education and/or Master of Education); and,
- Formal Instructional Design or e-Learning certification/accreditation.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58076