Business Consultant - Intermediate
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Business Consultant - Intermediate. This is a six (6) month contract position to begin immediately.
Your Experience Includes:
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Business Consultant shall :
- Review existing work processes and organizational structure
- Perform Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) analysis.
- Analyze existing business processes, identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Map existing processes and developing and mapping recommended new processes, changes
- Analyze business functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows
- Provide advice on key initiatives that enable the organization to deploy high-impact business processes that are focused, accountable and measurable
- Identify candidate processes for re-design
- Prototype potential solutions, scenarios, providing trade-off information and suggesting a recommended course of action
- Provide advice in defining new requirements and opportunities for applying efficient and effective solutions
- Identify and providing preliminary costs of potential options
- Provide advice in developing and integrating process and information models between processes to eliminate information and process redundancies
- Identify, recommending and planning new processes
- Provide advice on and/or assisting in implementing new processes
- Identify the required modifications to the automated processes
- Document workflow using business and organizational tools
- Develop policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Conduct reviews and developing implementation strategies
- Advise HR Systems groups and IT groups on discipline requirements
- Develop training and information sessions and mentoring in business
- The Contractor will submit the following deliverables to the satisfaction of the Project Authority;
- Conduct and analyze current training needs analysis of the Enforcement training including a case study;
- Define and document future options of the Enforcement training to be used for several business cases;
- Define and document a training strategy/methodology of the Enforcement training;
- Identify and document an implementation strategy of the Enforcement training; and,
- Presentations to articulate strategies and/or plans to enable the senior management to make decisions,
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58072