MS Dynamics Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking an MS Dynamics Business Analyst. This is for a twelve (12) month contract position to begin in December.
Your experience includes:
A minimum of ten (10) cumulative years of experience as a business analyst which must include at least 3 of the following:
- Documenting business operations and processes;
- Designing or modifying business or IT systems;
- Documenting and analyzing business needs and requirements;
- Solving business problems;
- Designing technical solutions;
- Experience as a business analyst for three different projects. Each project must have a minimum duration of six months;
- Experience working on projects that required the development of process maps;
- Experience working on projects that required business process re-engineering;
- Experience working on projects that involve solutions using Microsoft Dynamics;
- A University Degree (Ph.D., Graduate and/or Undergraduate) from a recognized University;
- Certified Business Analyst;
- A valid Secret Security Clearance granted by the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CISD)
- Five plus (5+) years experience improving business processes;
- Three plus (3+) projects with experience using business process modeling tools;
- Five plus (5+) years experience developing use cases;
- Five plus (5+) years experience developing logical data models;
- Four plus (4+) projects with experience developing current (as-is) and target (to-be) business process models;
- Four plus (4+) projects experience developing requirement traceability matrixes;
- Five plus (5+) years experience designing business solutions;
- Five plus (5+) years experience conducting an interview, running a workshop and leading design sessions; and,
- Four plus (4+) projects experience performing risk assessments.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58069