Senior Service Representative
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Service Representative. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting Data Entry and electronic wire processing;
- Receiving wire payments from team lead, re-keying into the system and repairing electronic wire payments using several different resources and applications;
- Supporting back office for wire payments; and,
- Handling insufficient funds through wire payments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College certificate;
- Advanced typing speed and accuracy– 40 WPM;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience in a data entry role (an asset);
- Operations experience (an asset);
- Ability to complete all work before the end of the day, actioning all requests (an asset);
- Previous FI experience (an asset); and,
- Ability to adapt to change and learn quickly (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.