Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing project deliverables and milestones within approved timelines and budget;
- Controlling the quality and scope to achieve the project and program objectives;
- Focusing on technology projects requiring the implementation of vendor-supplied system or software;
- Utilizing project management methodology and the related standards to manage the development, customization, configuration, testing, and implementation of IT systems;
- Ensuring that all steps from requirement analysis through to product selection, implementation, testing and production are carried out in an optimum way to ensure successful and timely completion of the project;
- Developing and communicating project plans, status reports, risk and issue logs, calendars, resource schedules, budgets and other reports;
- Working in close collaboration with the associated functional areas, resource managers and with project managers from other organizations, building relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to lead project delivery teams towards successful project outcomes;
- Documenting decisions and action items of team meetings;
- Assisting with the collection, consolidation, and review of large IT program dashboards;
- Assisting with the development of harmonized program and project management methodologies; and,
- Providing project analytics, risk management, project delivery and reviews.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) plus years of relevant industry experience;
- Six (6) years of hands-on project management experience;
- PMP designation;
- Leadership skills to challenge status quo in transformative projects;
- Cutting edge experience in Healthcare IT, delivering complex projects which encompass a wide range of technologies;
- Ability to work with and collaborate with clinical stakeholders;
- Proven experience managing large-scale projects;
- Experience managing three to five (3-5) complex IT projects simultaneously;
- Experience in business-IT transformation, change management, business relationship management and risk management and mitigation;
- Experience in working with and managing the work of external consultants;
- Experience with projects in alternative financing and procurement (AFP) and traditional procurement project delivery settings;
- Strong technical skills related to IT infrastructure, networks, security, data management and applications;
- Demonstrated solid understanding of emerging technologies trends;
- Excellent time management, negotiating, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent project management skills and business systems analysis;
- Exceptional communication, facilitation, presentation and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated ability to be creative, self-directed, innovative, results and detail oriented;
- Strong documentation skills and excellent software skills in MS Project and MS Office; and,
- Experience managing major business transformation projects including enterprise IT rollouts, new processes to improve customer experience and both design and construction industry projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.