Your experience includes:
- Knowledge of various front-end concepts such as AJAX, native data structures (JSON and XML), the DOM and other techniques;
- The ability to work effectively with UX and back-end tracks;
- Ensure excellent consistency of module look, feel and UI interactions;
- Deep understanding of browser API's without library extraction would be an added asset;
- Understand the differences between desktop and mobile browsers;
- Experience with GIT - source control repositories; and,
- Familiar with object-oriented design principles and CSS methodologies.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58049