Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a .NET Developer. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to begin in January 2019.
Your experience includes:
- Solid background in web UI applications (.NET);
- High level of .NET proficiency related to designing web applications;
- Build and design UI based on REST/SOAP/XML/AJAX servers/protocols;
- UI build and design background with attention to detail;
- Experience working with MVC;
- Background in test driven development and unit testing;
- Capacity to produce a comprehensive analysis and design specifications;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design and analysis methodology;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Team oriented;
- Excellent analytical skills; and,
- A keen sense of responsibility.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58048