Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Marketing Data Analytics Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Marketing Data Analytics Consultant to work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company. This role covers data manipulation, analytics, business intelligence, and data governance, all from an integrative perspective.
This is for a twelve (12) month contract position to begin immediately.
Daily Job Duties/Activities::
- Lead or provide expertise to define and manage detailed system design for data integration processes or data marts/warehouse builds or extensions;
- Work with architecture experts to create solutions that meet data management standards. Compile requirements and specifications, work with technology, business systems analysis, development and project teams to resolve content flow issues;
- Assess project impact on storage, network, database infrastructure;
- Collaborate with testing services, approve strategies/plans;
- Support data warehouse, Big Data environments by guiding stakeholders on requirements and implementation approaches;
- Implement leading-edge data warehouse and Big Data environments including hardware, software, end-user tools, etc.;
- Propose, create tools and services to support end-user productivity and system integrations;
- Troubleshoot issues, manage capacity, plan for environment optimization and expansion;
- Lead coordination efforts with technology teams to ensure project success;
- Perform or lead complex analysis in an evolving data environment and gather, analyze, document and maintain all data requirements related to the business applications, interfaces, and reporting environments in different kinds of data maps;
- Apply standards, best practices to ensure application data is accurate, complete, current, understandable, and accessible;
- Manage, coordinate efforts of data modelers, data warehouse/data integration developers, and Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) data management process in database usage and data warehousing;
- Extract data from homogeneous or heterogeneous data sources, transform for querying and analysis purposes, load into the final target;
- Ensure metadata, data lineage are captured, compatible with enterprise metadata and data management tools and processes; and,
- Engage with data managers, stewards and owners to implement, maintain, enhance data governance, quality, and related policies, aligning with client’s standards and frameworks.
Your experience includes:
- Data Analyst Experience with Marketing specifically – 2+ years;
- SQL – Execute queries, case statements, extract fields, multi-table joins – 3+ years;
- SAS coding – 2+ years;
- Python – 2+ years;
- Tableau for reporting/data visualization – 2+ years;
- Hadoop exposure within data analytics;
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written;
- Banking/Financial Industry experience would be an asset;
- Hue (Hadoop User Experience) exposure would be an asset; and,
- Hadoop exposure within data analytics.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58046