SAP BODS/BOIS Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP BODS/BOIS Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Focused on Business Objects Data Services for Data Quality projects;
- Designing complex SAP Data Services job flows to extract from/load to SAP system and Non-SAP systems;
- Tuning jobs for high volume and complex transformation scenarios;
- Developing and executing advanced data profiling and data validation scenario;
- Participating actively in requirement gathering and gap analysis activities;
- Providing Production support and defect fixing on other environments;
- Deploying code across Dev, QA, and Production environments using central repositories;
- Performing code and design reviews; and,
- Performing BODS and BO administration, user and access set up, and maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four plus (4+) years’ working experience with SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS);
- Strong ETL knowledge with Real Time jobs, batch jobs, scheduling, Web Services, and deployment in different environments;
- Strong knowledge in Data Quality Transforms;
- Experience with Data Services transforms such as Query, Validation, Case transforms;
- Experience performing data-quality tasks such as standardizing, cleansing, merging, de-duping, and harmonization;
- Working knowledge in SAP Information Steward development;
- Process oriented and good understanding of Agile, software development, and ETL best practices; and,
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and ability to work with developers, DBAs, Business representatives, and other teams.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.