Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Business Analyst. This is for a seven (7) month contract position with a top tier company in Fredericton NB.
Daily Job Duties/Activities::
- Promote collaboration across industry developing the only integrated Critical Infrastructure Security Operations Centre (CI-SOC) in Canada;
- Develop existing frameworks to create a new integrated critical infrastructure cybersecurity framework. Incorporating existing best practices, techniques;
- Develop new Intellectual Property for the project partners in the form of new techniques, tools, and processes within a new framework for critical infrastructure protection. This new Intellectual Property will be shared with project partners for their use in developing new products/service offerings;
- Innovation and collaboration between Federal /Provincial levels with government, industry, and academia;
- Protect critical infrastructure, coordinate security intelligence gathering, produce threat intelligence and fuse these for consumption by all other SOCs, while also providing additional expertise and skills such as forensics and threat analysis;
- Increase the cybersecurity ecosystem contribution to the economy of the province;
- To become the model for protecting Critical infrastructure at the provincial level;
- To develop a knowledge base of tools and technology on critical infrastructure protection;
- Establish a training methodology for SOC Work roles integrated with NICE2 Framework and the developed processes, procedures etc.
Your experience includes:
- Seven (7) to ten (10) related educations and experience;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Proven senior leadership-level presentation and facilitation skills; and,
- Demonstrated project management experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58040