Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Consultant – Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Senior Consultant – Program Manager. This is for a four (4) month contract position with a top tier company in Halifax NS..
Daily Job Duties/Activities::
- Providing leadership for the health system by setting the strategic policy direction, priorities and standards for the health system;
- Ensuring appropriate access to quality care through the establishment of public funding for health services that are of high value to the population;
- Ensuring accountability for funding, and for the measuring and monitoring of health-system performance;
- Through multi-stakeholder engagement, identify and document current and future high-level business needs for a robust data repository;
- Conduct jurisdictional and international research to gain insight into approaches, models, and learnings used in other provinces and countries;
- Consider legislation, legal impacts, and readiness for change; and,
- Supported through analysis – identify opportunities, risks, and recommendations.
Your experience includes:
- Extensive knowledge and minimum of 10 years’ experience in transformational design or strategic planning initiatives (includes governance and operational model development);
- Experience in healthcare and/or public sectors;
- National experience in the development of opportunity assessments and strategic actions plans for multi-stakeholder environments;
- Strong analysis and deliverable-production skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Proven senior leadership-level presentation and facilitation skills; and,
- Demonstrated project management experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58039