Intermediate Graphic Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
We are looking for an experienced Intermediate Graphic Designer. This is an eighteen (18) month contract opportunity to begin immediately in downtown Toronto.
- Regular design and formatting of sales tools, brochures, event promotions, booklets, signage, and other marketing materials, adhering to client’s brand standards; and,
- HTML-based projects including email template development and newsletters
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in graphic design on both MAC and PC platforms
• Portfolio of past work required;
- Hands-on experience with both print and digital design;
- Hands-on experience with all of the following tools: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and MS PowerPoint;
- HTML experience including email template development and newsletters;
- Experience working with data and the ability to create charts, graphics and visuals that represent data in an engaging way;
- Experience working with fields within Acrobat and PDF files;
- Previous financial experience, with experience of Investments, Mutual Funds, Capital Markets, etc.;
- Experience in dealing with bilingual materials and type-setting;
- Bilingual – English & French is a strong asset; and,
- Be a brand consultant, ensuring best-practices are applied throughout the process
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 58022