ERP Business Domain Architect
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ERP Business Domain Architect. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing business insight for the development of strategic solutions aligned to architecture, standards, principles and best practices;
- Supporting business solutions and meeting business needs through architect comprehensive IT solution in collaboration with the SIA (System Integration Architect);
- Consulting with business, information and technical subject matter experts to identify how a given business architecture can support the business goals in collaboration with the SIA;
- Translating business strategic and tactical objectives into multi-year response plans that deliver innovation and competitive advantage with a supporting business case, in collaboration with the enterprise architecture team; and,
- Facilitating business strategy integration and business process integration through joint requirement planning workshops.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in business or information systems;
- Eight to ten (8 -10) years direct experience of contributing to the success of a range of medium-to-large initiatives with escalating levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Five (5) years’ experience in a solution architecture role related to ERP systems;
- Experience in effectively interacting and communicating with business leads;
- Familiarity with business engineering system concepts and principles as well as complex modeling techniques;
- Ability to align business unit sub-processes to enterprise business processes and ability to lead functional requirement walk through and quality reviews;
- Ability to identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies;
- Deep knowledge of business context supported by ERP and mode of operations;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation;
- Mature perspective on architecture principles and frameworks;
- Knowledge and experience in agile including scrum, Kanban and iterative development;
- Exceptional relationship skills and collaboration across lines of business;
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external customers;
- Solid experience of end to end optimization processes;
- Graduate degree in business administration (MBA) (an asset); and,
- Certification as business analysis professional (CBAP) or TOGAF (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.