OCM and Training Lead (SuccessFactors)
Eagle is currently seeking an OCM and Training Lead (SuccessFactors) for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. This opportunity can be based in Calgary or Saskatoon.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on Learning Management SuccessFactors deployment/implementation for pilot roll out followed by an incremental roll out to all departments;
- OCM hands on activities such as communication plans, training plans, stakeholder analysis, coordination and communications, and rollout planning;
- Working on training materials and prepping departments, along with process change documentation, etc.; and,
- Coordination of Training Managers in all departments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with SuccessFactors specifically with OCM/deployments;
- Experience with performance and learning;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and,
- The ability to work with all levels in an organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.