Senior Developer (Remote) - Broadcast Video Technologies
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Are you interested in working remote, from home? Then we would like to hear from you!
Eagle is assisting our client, a leading developer of streaming and broadcast video technologies who is in the need of two (2) Permanent, Senior Developers to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work with leading-edge software technologies with the flexibility of working from home. The Senior Developer - Broadcast Video Technologies will work in an Agile team environment and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Translate product requirements into system design;
- Lead the product execution effort by working with in-house and outsourced resources;
- Direct and unblock outsourced resources;
- Perform code review and enforce best practices; and,
- Production support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- Ten plus (10+) years of hands-on software development experience;
- Experience with HTTP based video streaming protocols, including HLS, MPEG DASH and Smooth Streaming;
- Experience with video DRM technologies including Widevine, AES-128, and PlayReady;
- Experience working in an Operator environment (e.g. cable or IPTV provider);
- Experience designing REST APIs and software components;
- Experience with microservices;
- Experience with .NET technologies;
- Experience with Node.js and MongoDB;
- Experience with database design, both SQL and No-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB preferred);
- Experience developing mobile applications for iOS and Android (Xamarin preferred);
- Experience with Docker and Docker Swarm;
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipelines;
- Working knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu preferred);
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent communication skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
Call us today for more details on this exciting career opportunity!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57995