Senior Project Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Senior Project Coordinator. This is a five (5) month contract opportunity starting immediately in St. John’s NFLD.
Daily Duties Include:
Working under the direction of the OCIO Project Manager, the responsibilities of the Project Admin/Coordinator will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Complete Build Request Forms;
- Attend the initial design meeting & follow-up meetings as required;
- Assign Tasks to O&S & SDI Resources & follow-up where required;
- Assign Firewall Tasks & follow-up where necessary;
- Escalate delays as appropriate;
- Report / Update on Status of Server Builds;
- Attend Project Team Meetings;
- Ensure the Vulnerability Assessment(VA) readiness;
- Complete VA Report Responses; and,
- Updating documentation where required.
- A minimum of 7+ years relevant experience in a project coordinator role, preferably with a recognized professional certification;
- Describe your experience with coordinating project activities with multiple stakeholder groups in a time sensitive environment;
- Describe your experience with creating and updating documentation;
- Describe your experience with scheduling, assigning and following up on tasks;
- Describe your experience working within a team environment; and,
- Describe your experience in communicating effectively.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57975