Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Consultant for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Develop and deliver innovative solutions for a dedicated customer using company products;
- Define customer needs and develop a plan and proposal for delivery of the project;
- Collaborate across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work;
- Determine client organization's software, hardware and/or network system requirements and deliver advice on how to acquire technology solutions that are aligned with their business strategy and processes;
- The resident role is based partially or whole on at the client’s site and could be at the direction of the client;
- Perform best practices as it relates to optimizing data storage arrays (design, analysis, recommendations, implementation, assessment);
- Perform best practice tiered storage management;
- Collaborate with customer’s storage support teams to assist in the design physical storage tier deployment;
- Collaborate with customer's storage support teams to provide build specification to support the storage tier design;
- Ensure adherence to customer-defined storage standards; and,
- LUN sizing and volume configuration and allocation.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online TODAY!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.