Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Leads and oversees work teams throughout the length of the project from design, through to coordination and implementation taking into account organizational cultural differences, current and future state clinical practice and policies and innovations, and organizational changes required for implementation;
- Provides supervision, guidance and leadership to Clinical Team Associates and Subject Matter Experts using effective management techniques such as coaching, mentoring, skill development, and performance management. Inspires team toward the achievement of project goals through ensuring the culture is one in which individual competencies can thrive;
- Leads the gathering of best practices, interdisciplinary research and innovations across the health organizations and ensures the application of information on best practices and bench-marking from the industry summarized and integrated into working group sessions for consideration to support decision making by leaders. Ensures work is within clinical standards of care;
- Coordinates with other Team Managers to ensure work processes are designed, tested and implemented in alignment with each other;
- Accountable for ensuring that the team meets the deliverables associated with the task group and the requirements for each during each project phase to ensure timely decision making and completion of all associated documentation;
- Reports out on behalf of the team regarding status updates, project deliverables, and outcomes;
- Coordinates and leads project sessions including meeting preparations, session activities, facilitation and idea promotion during sessions, post session follow up, outcome completion, decision, action and outcome documentation;
- Acts as a champion on and for the entire project;
- Ensures all materials including pertinent policies and procedures are summarized in preparation for team sessions to foster efficient and effective decision making;
- Ensures appropriate draft documents, workflows, and screens are reviewed by team members as appropriate;
- Compiles functionality questions that arise for the Service Provider Solution Builders, preparing for change control and following up on possible policy and procedure changes;
- Coordinates the review of demos or draft builds to ensure accuracy, and ensures issues summarized;
- Works with the Director to address any work-related issues among the team;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- Demonstrated supervision, leadership and facilitation skills;
- Demonstrated Project Management skills;
- Demonstrated experience leading a team and fostering a respectful, motivating and supportive environment;
- Demonstrated ability to represent your clinical specialty and across the continuum of care;
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical practice and work flows in other health care settings preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lean or related process improvement principles;
- Proven ability to engage and coordinate activities within a work setting;
- Proven ability to generate required outcomes from initiatives with specific purpose;
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict effectively;
- Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related Consulting Category experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.