Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Business Process Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Process Analyst. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business needs within the context of business drivers and strategic direction;
- Engaging user community, designing analysis approach, and where appropriate facilitating training and workshops;
- Modeling current state business processes, conducting current state diagnostics and identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Quantifying and building business case for change;
- Researching and comparing best practices from other jurisdictions;
- Identifying requirements for change and modeling future state business processes;
- Performing gap analysis between current and desired future state, including assessment of system change impacts and organizational change capability; and,
- Identifying system and organizational change requirements to support future state processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in a related discipline such as computer science, engineering or business administration OR an equivalent combination of experience and training such as CBAP designation OR diploma in business analysis;
- Five (5) years of direct experience eliciting and documenting business and system requirements and modelling business processes and systems;
- Three (3) years direct experience leading the analysis effort on significant business process change initiatives;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to build strong relationships with individuals at all levels in the organization and generate support for change;
- Experience dealing with construction permitting (an asset); and,
- Experience in telecommunications engineering and provisioning (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.