SAP EAM/PM Functional Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP EAM/PM Functional Analyst for a two (2) month contract position opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as subject matter expert for the SAP EAM modules and business processes, providing system and data support for the business process execution;
- Collecting, analyzing, and documenting business process and functional requirements in both current and future-state;
- Performing gap analysis between current and future state scenarios, implementation planning including development of implementation roadmaps;
- Identifying opportunities for and providing recommendation on business process improvements;
- Leading test strategy development and facilitates sessions with technical staff and business team members to execute test cases;
- Communicating effectively with business users and internal teams to deliver functional requirements, assisting with documentation and creating process maps;
- Assisting in the development of communications, training and job aids to support change management activities for any projects or initiatives;
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with business users and internal team members;
- Motivating, communicating, and leveraging skills and competencies of individuals within the business units supported;
- Assisting Project Managers with project schedule development and maintenance; and,
- Utilizing expertise in project management, process improvement, metrics, requirements management, information technology, and understanding of the organization’s systems and capabilities to ensure the most efficient use of resources.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University and College Degree or equivalent experience;
- Three (3) years business analysis experience;
- Strong focus on delivery and quality;
- The ability to ensure quality and accuracy of reports and deliverables, with a focus on attention to detail;
- Solid understanding of the integration between the SAP modules PM, MM, EH&S, and FI;
- Expertise in requirements gathering for areas such as IT, finance, human resources, operations, sales, or safety;
- Experience in process analysis, training material development and testing;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal;
- A high level of confidence to make suggestions for process improvement and issues resolution;
- The ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment; and,
- Experience working within the oil and gas industry (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.