Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin November 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Coordinator
- Coordinate project meetings;
- Take meeting minutes and notes;
- Coordinate facility arrangements for Company and external vendors;
- Maintain Project SharePoint site using best practice; update quick links, manage permissions, manage folder structures, upload graphics, etc.;
- Liaise with project team members to develop project documents and/or presentation materials;
- Maintain and organize project documentation;
- Gather and co-ordinate information from different sources and respond to general inquiries from staff and external contacts;
- Other project-related administrative support as required.
Skills and Qualifications of a Project Coordinator
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint;
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel, Visio, MS PowerPoint;
- Detail oriented;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Team player;
- Efficient and a multi-tasker;
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced project environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.