Senior Change Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Senior Change Manager. This is a five (5) month contract opportunity starting immediately in Halifax NS.
Daily Duties Include:
Report to the ICTS Business Solutions Project Management Office:
- Be responsible for developing and implementing the Organizational Change Management Plan for the Vital Statistics Registry modernization and software solution implementation;
- This may include working with a 3rd party solution provider, the project team, department staff, internal and external stakeholders, business clients, Procurement, and technical resources;
- Be required to complete, produce and receive approval for a Change Management Plan including Communications and Training elements;
- Draft Communications and Training Plans with input from the project team including client and vendor and approved by the project sponsor;
- Be required to execute the plans within the schedule managed by the GNS and vendor project managers;
- Develop and execute an Organizational Change Management Plan including Communication and Training;
- Support the design, development, delivery, and management of internal (GNS) and external Communications;
- Develop and support a Training Plan for internal (GNS) and external users;
- Integrate Organizational Change Management activities into the overall project plan;
- Evaluate and ensure change readiness among stakeholders;
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation strategies;
- Apply Organizational Change Management processes to support adoption of process and platform changes required by the project;
- Assess and report on the change impact on the organization.
- Significant experience and knowledge of Organizational Change Management principles, methodologies, and tools;
- Proven examples of Communication and Training Plan development and execution within a project schedule;
- Demonstrated strong communication abilities – with an on-behalf-of Executives;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with business representatives and project team members;
- Facilitation expertise with demonstrated collaborative outcomes;
- Ability to design/execute workshops and training sessions;
- Previous experience with Organizational Change Management moving from on-premise to cloud application with process and tool transformations;
- Demonstrated ability to flexibly manage time at 50% assignment to complete assigned duties;
- Previous experience with public-sector Change Management;
- Prosci or other formal Organizational Change Management certification; and,
- Bachelor’s degree or other related education.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57923